Linn County Sheriff’s Office COVID-19 Ongoing Status Updates
Linn County Announces Access Changes to Sheriff’s Office Buildings (03/24/2020 @ 11:33AM)
Linn County Asks Public to Limit Business at Animal Control (03/19/2020 @ 12:34PM)
Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) Donations Information
The Linn County Sheriff’s Office is partnering with local hospitals and other centers to coordinate donations of Personal Protective Equipment. We will serve as a clearinghouse for persons wishing to donate commercial and home-made goods. Then, as part of our Emergency Management Services for all of Linn County, get the donated items to the organizations, persons and providers that are most in need.
Items that can be accepted include:
- Masks (N95, surgical, and procedural)
- Face Shields (medical)
- Gowns – Disposable
- Gloves – Exam Type
- Eye Protection (goggles and eye shields)
Donated PPE must be:
- Prefer in their original box
- Expired is okay
- All donated supplies will be redistributed to our most vulnerable healthcare partners in need of supplies.
- You will receive a donation letter you can use for a tax deduction.
- If you require PPE for your own personal healthcare then please save those supplies for your use.
In order to begin the donation process, please fill out the quick form below: