What is S.A.L.T.?
S.A.L.T. is an acronym for Seniors And Law Enforcement Together. S.A.L.T. is a cooperative effort of the Linn County Sheriff’s Office, Lebanon, Albany, and Sweet Home Police Departments and Linn County senior citizens.
How does S.A.L.T. work?
And what does it do?
Examples of S.A.L.T. activities:
- Refrigerator cards which list crucial medical and emergency information
- A free telephone reassurance calling system for senior citizens and others in need of daily contact
- Senior Safety and Resource Fair
- Safe And Secure Seniors Independent (SASSI) provides home security and fire safety inspections
- Develop programs to address the specific safety and security concerns of seniors