Linn County Sheriff’s Office RFPs
Welcome to the central source for accessing Linn County Sheriff’s Office agency-wide contracting opportunities.
Open Postings:Resolution & Order 2021-324 - Fleet Vehicle Maintenance Request for Proposal - Notice of Intent to Award added 11/29/2021
Invitation to Bid Announcement of Linn County Board of Commissioners Resolution & Order 2021-324, authorizing distribution of RFP 2021-324 for Fleet Vehicle Maintenance Services.
Division: Sheriff’s Office Support Services
Due Date: October 22, 2021 by 5:00PM local time
Summary: The Linn County Sheriff’s Office is currently accepting proposals from qualified contractors with which to establish a long-term, cost effective agreement for high quality, reputable maintenance and repairs for Sheriff’s Office vehicles, such as cars, vans, SUVs, trucks and patrol-rated vehicles (SUVs and trucks).
Single Point-of-Contact: Captain Micah Smith // 541-812-9200 // email@example.com
Addendum / Amendments:
Addendum #1 was posted at 10-12-2021 at 1727 hours
Addendum #2 was posted at 10-12-2021 at 2153 hours
Please review Addendum #1 for this RFP process, as it contains Answers to Questions received, and several amendments to the RFP specifically.
Please review Addendum #2 for this RFP process, as it contains an Answer to a Question received.
Schedule for RFP 2021-324:
- September 21, 2021 // Commissioners approve Resolution & Order authorizing release of RFP to community
- September 22, 2021 // RFP documents posted online and sent to community interested parties
- September 30, 2021 @ 10:00AM local time // Optional Pre-Bid Conference. To be held virtually (link sent to interested parties upon requests made to Captain Micah Smith).
- October 12, 2021 @ 5:00PM local time // Questions and Requests for Clarifications are due to Captain Micah Smith
- October 22, 2021 @ 5:00PM local time // Closing. Proposals are due to Captain Micah Smith, Linn County Sheriff’s Office/Jail, 1115 SE Jackson Street, Albany, Oregon 97322
- November, 2021 // Issuance of Notice of Award
- January 1, 2022 // Expected contractual start date with awarded proposer
The County reserves the right to deviate from this schedule.
Closed or Cancelled RFPs and Postings:Resolution & Order 2020-229 - Evidence Annex Renovation and Remodel
For an enhanced electronic file of the architectural design drawings, please use this link: ITB 2020-229 Design Drawings
Division: Support Services
Due Date: September 24, 2020 by 3:00PM local time
Summary: The Linn County Sheriff’s Office Evidence Annex Renovation and Remodel Project encompasses the renovation of a warehouse to occupied office space, demolition and remodel to existing office space, construction of enhanced security evidence area, and reconstruction of the gated entry to secure fenced area.
Single Point-of-Contact: Lieutenant Micah Smith // 541-812-9200 // firstname.lastname@example.org
Amendments: None at this time.
Schedule for ITB 2020-229:
- August 25, 2020 // Release of Invitation to Bid
- September 1, 2020 @ 10:00AM local time // Mandatory Pre-Bid Conference. To be held at Linn County Sheriff’s Office/Jail, 1115 SE Jackson Street, Albany, Oregon 97322
- September 24, 2020 @ 3:00PM local time // Sealed bids due to Lieutenant Micah Smith, Linn County Sheriff’s Office/Jail, 1115 SE Jackson Street, Albany, Oregon 97322
The County is anticipating the schedule of work to begin in September, 2020 and complete by approximately March, 2020. The County reserves the right to deviate from this schedule.
NOTE: To be considered timely, documents submitted in connection with an RFP must be received and be in the physical possession of the Linn County Sheriff’s Office by the identified date and time. It is the practice of the Linn County Sheriff’s Office to timestamp documents when they are received. For the purposes of this RFP, the timestamp apparent on the submitted documents will be deemed conclusive evidence of the date and time the LCSO received such documents. Proposers are solely responsible for delivery of Proposals.